VIAGGI, PENSIERI, EMOZIONI
--------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

entonces

enchufe, tomar quenta, apagar, todavia, ....
ñ, ç, ¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¡¡¡¡¡¡
¡dario!
¿quien sabe?
So, are you all right?
¿que pasa?
Pensavo di venire domani.
Tomate algo
Entao
Ablar, falar, parlare, speak.
Basically I have been speaking four languages in the alst 11 months,
English is ok.
I can speak fluently and understand pretty much everything.
I had time to get use to it.
In South Africa everybody speaks English.
Then I went to Malawiu where people living in the countryside cannot speak english but I would say that most of the population can speak English.
Then I drove down to Mozambique.
E ho dovuto lasciare il mio Inglese alla frontiera.
Non lo parla nessuno.
In Mozambico si parla il portoghese.
Qualche parola la conoscevo ma la similarità con l'itlaiano rende possibile la comprensione.
Non che si possano fare intere conversazioni in portugano, ma ci si arrangia.
I ragazzini dell'orfanatrofio in cui sono stato erano abituati a sentire parlare italiano perchè il frate fondatore e molti volontari sono proprio italiani.
Cammina cammina arrivo in Sod Africa.
So I can speak English again.
The zulu have a very strong accent. Sometimes they sound like Italian. T,r, w are very strong sounds.
Anyway..let's go on.
Durban, Capetown, Simonstonw...
Still English.
The Heraclitsu crew...English everywhere a part from a few words and jokes with Federica.
During the crossing we started to do some Portuhues class to get ready for Brasil, where they speak Portugues.
And as soon as we landed ho dovuto cominciare a falar Portuguese.
Porque l'Ingles no es multo conocido.
No se si estoy escribendo correcto, tambien porque agora soy en Argentina y acca se abla Espagnol y talvez me confundo.
Yo ablo un idioma nuevo que est una mescla de español, italiano, portuguese. Y Ingles tambien porque quando niun me ented yo ablo Ingles.
And I hope somebody will understand.
Entonces est un vero burdell.
No intiendo todo todo todo, todavia posso ablar, comunicar y cantar.
Que barbaro!
Boludo.

No comments: